© 2018 Nude Creative Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Registered in England No. 4324953.
Disclaimer & Cookies
- Nude Creative Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents or about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Nude Creative Ltd and its principals howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nude Creative Ltd will not be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of date income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the above exclusions and limitations are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights.
- Apart from the intellectual property rights of Nude Creative Ltd in the logo design and copyright of this website all other trade marks brand names product names and titles and copyrights used in this site belong to their respective holders. No permission is given by Nude Creative Ltd in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Privacy in relationship to cookies:
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
- Managing cookies on your device
You can choose how web browser cookies are handled by your device via your browser settings including to refuse or delete all cookies. If you choose not to receive cookies at any time, the website may not function properly and certain services will not be provided. Each browser is different, so check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences or follow the instructions provided at: allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies, which provides information for the most common browsers.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. We do not record personal details and do not pass on any user information to third parties.